We r children lost in a factory
I dreamt we were deep in our subconcious communicating face to face the way we do. Silently but full of words. Ur face was scarred like ur soul. A three claw tear from where she left u bloody and torn
The meaning of a song is always changing. It is everlasting.
This week’s top posts:
- You Might Be An Artist If … - “Your art supplies are a higher priority than your groceries”
- Chinese Artist Goes Undercover at Foxconn … to Buy an iPad - How much does an iPad really cost?
- Nick Cave to Fill Grand Central With a Herd of Soundsuit Horses - Creative Time and MTA Arts for Transit team up with artist Nick Cave to heard Grand Central Station visitors.
- Required Reading - This week, 25 alternative art spaces in Los Angeles, Grant Snyder’s “minimalism is simple”, Karen Rosenberg’s review of Nam June Paik, and more.
- We Got Facebook Censored
- Another Royal Portrait That Was the Subject of Controversy Sees the Light of Day
- Enduring Meaning in an Old Medium
- Finding Feminism in World of Warcraft
- Let’s All Argue About Digital Art
give me love and ill give you my love
macklemore - a wake
I try to breathe but I cant. I touch the mic but im spent
9 o clock im wondering why I did it. Im beautiful. I can